Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stop-Motion Character Animation

in this second stop motion assignment, I wanted to do something new and challenging at the same time. so I tried to sync my animation to a melody that my cousin kept playing the other night with her new music box.

first I went to the front yard, and collected different plants and petals laying on the ground, then I watched 27 ballet videos, and 2 unrelated videos about cats.

afterwards, I started my animation, this took 212 images

animating these small flowers needed very delicate touches...ofcourse my fat fingers needed training and I think I got it.
also when I was really close to my final pictures, I take a breath of relief, but instead of breathing away, i breathed directly on the petals -____- it was a very intense frusrating moment, but i got it all back together and fixed it

No comments:

Post a Comment